Serious Personal Injury

Calgary Serious Personal Injury Lawyers

Helping You Seek the Compensation You Deserve

Have you suffered whiplash after being rear-ended while on your way to work? Have you slipped on something spilled on the floor of a supermarket and landed hard, fracturing a couple of ribs? All of us at some point in our lives will suffer an injury that incapacitates us from working and enjoying our lives to the extent we were before. You’ll need competent, assertive representation to get the compensation you need.

Some of the matters our Serious Personal Injury department has handled in the past includes:

  • Insurance Claims
  • Slip/Trip and Fall
  • Motor Vehicle Accidents
  • Industrial Accident Claims

Call (403) 800-7768 today to speak to one of our serious personal injury lawyers in Calgary and find out how we can help.

Frequently Asked Questions

Check out our FAQ page for common questions we receive from people who have had the unfortunate reality of experiencing an injury for which they were not at fault. We would be pleased to answer any questions about your specific situation. Give us a call and book an appointment with one of our experienced lawyers.

No matter what your situation may be, we want to help. Contact Guardian Law Group LLP today to schedule an appointment with our Calgary personal injury lawyers.

What You Get at Guardian Law Group

  • Effective Communication

    We rely on connections, resources, and past experiences to help our clients through difficult times.

  • Understanding Staff

    We take the time to walk our clients through all steps in their process.

  • Individual-Centered Approach

    We will educate you and provide trainings to make sure you understand the entire process.

Client Testimonials

Our Clients Tell Their Stories
  • “After several attempts at obtaining a lawyer. I was emotionally, physically, and mentally defeated. Upon contact and hearing me out, Jonathan and the staff quickly looked into my situation.”

    - Zee A.
  • “My wife and I were referred to Guardian Law and Mr. Jay Damen for a family dispute case.”

    - Scott M.
  • “My husband Scott and I have had the true pleasure of working with Jay Damen on a very personal lawsuit within our own family.”

    - Constance M.
  • High level of transparency and integrity. Top-notch customer service.

    - Nancy B.
  • Highly recommend Jonathan Denis! the amazing firm, great people! He helped me get through a really tough part of my life, and I couldn't be more thankful for him.

    - Stephanie R.

Start the Process

Please Complete the Form
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.