Born and raised in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Kyle graduated with degrees in both business and law from the University of Saskatchewan. During his time in law school, Kyle enjoyed volunteering with Pro Bono Students Canada and with the Law Students’ Association. Kyle enjoys making a difference in his community and looks forward to bringing his willingness to help others to his new home in Calgary.
Kyle is a skilled legal researcher and has an interest in all aspects of civil litigation. He looks forward to honing his skills under the direction of the great lawyers at Guardian Law Group LLP.
In his spare time, Kyle enjoys playing hockey, hiking in the mountains, and cooking new things for whoever is brave enough to try it.
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Saskatchewan (2016)
- Juris Doctor – University of Saskatchewan (2020)
Date Called to Bar
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- English, French (Français)
- Volunteer, Community Legal Assistance Services for Saskatoon Inner City (CLASSIC)
- Volunteer, Campus Legal Services
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada (PBSC)
- 3L Class Representative for the Law Students’ Association at the University of Saskatchewan