- Practice Areas
"I have spent my career in service to others in both the public and private sector. I look on each matter as if I were the client and how I’d feel in that situation."
Kevin Metz was born and raised in Calgary, and is a second-generation lawyer, following in his mother’s footsteps.
He has a Bachelor of Commerce (1990) from the Haskayne School of Business and a Juris Doctorate (1993) from the University of Calgary Law School. He was admitted to the Law Society of Alberta in 1994.
After high school, Kevin worked in Alberta’s oil patch and in Newfoundland’s offshore industry. He also traveled extensively throughout Asia, Australia, and the Middle East.
In addition to his love for travel, Kevin enjoys golfing, music, scuba diving, and can say he has checked off from his “bucket list” jumping solo from an airplane. He sits on the board of directors for the Canadian Society for the Recording Arts, a position he has held for many years.
- Juris Doctor – University of Calgary (1993)
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Calgary (1990)
- Diploma in Engineering Science Technology – S.A.I.T. (1986)
Date Called to Bar
Areas of Practice
- Calgary Bar Association
- Alberta Law Society
- Residential Real Estate; Corporate Real Estate; Sale or Purchase of a Business; Incorporations; Corporate; Wills; Enduring Powers of Attorneys; personal Directives; Estates, Contracts.
- Director of The Canadian Society for the Recording Arts