- Practice Areas
Raised in Calgary, Gabriel worked in the oil and gas manufacturing sector prior to pursuing a law degree. Once at law school, Gabriel’s interests were in the areas of wills, estates, and trusts. Gabriel was awarded the Estate Planning Council of Calgary Scholarship in Law (2019) and the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (Canada) Law Prize in Estate Planning and Trusts (2020) for his dedication in these areas. He has also been committed to pursuing a career focused on advocacy and litigation, and was awarded the Donnell O. Sabey, Q.C. Prize in Advocacy Law in his final year of law school.
Gabriel is looking forward to learning more in these, and other areas, under the guidance of the experienced lawyers at Guardian Law Group.
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Calgary (2016)
- Juris Doctor – University of Calgary (2020)
Date Called to Bar:
- 2021 (Expected)
Areas of Practice:
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Volunteer, Student Legal Assistance (SLA)
- Volunteer, Children’s Legal and Educational Resource Centre
- Croatian – proficiency in written and verbal