- Practice Areas
I was born and raised in Calgary and the city will always be home to me. I realized half way through my undergraduate degree that I wanted to pursue a career in law. During law school I completed my MBA degree, volunteered frequently with PBSC and PBLA. Volunteering brought out my passion for civil litigation and increasing access to justice within the Calgary community.
After law school, I began teaching law courses at the Haskyane School of Business. Currently, I am also a sessional instructor and truly enjoy inspiring students who are hoping to pursue a law career.
When I am not teaching or working I am usually taking care of my two kids, golfing, or skiing in the winter.
- Bachelor of Arts degree Psychology Mount Royal University
- MBA University of Calgary
- JD University of Calgary
Date Called to Bar:
- Est. 2021
Areas of Practice:
- Interested in Employment & Personal Injury
- Currently assisting in Family
- Volunteer Pro Bono Students Canada (PBSC) and Pro Bono Law Alberta (PBLA) with QB Amicus and CCDC
- Volunteer of the year 2019 for PBLA