We are a vibrant, active legal practice currently looking for an articling student to start this summer. We are centrally-located and close to the LRT, bus routes, major roadways, bike paths and many eateries.
You will be exposed to many areas of practice, although you should have an interest in family law and civil litigation. We are looking for a long-term fit, with the intention being of you staying with us after you are called to the bar.
Successful applicants should:
- Have experience working in a law firm
- Good marks are an asset
- Be able to handle a busy law practice
- Be loyal, trustworthy, and a team player
- Have great organizational skills
- Be willing to market yourself and seek out business
- Be fully fluent in English, with fluency in other languages being an asset
- Court experience is an asset
If you meet these criteria, fill out the application below.